Federal Technology Consulting Services
In today’s fast-changing technology landscape, you need more than an IT provider—you need a business partner you can trust. And that’s where Blackstone stands apart from the rest. From the Department of Agriculture to the Department of Homeland Security, federal agencies have come to rely on us to develop technology solutions, and to meet deadlines while mitigating risk.
With our experience in the federal sector, we understand the unique requirements of agencies tasked with managing complexity, safeguarding information, and meeting the needs of U.S. citizens—all on tight budgets. Our team develops innovative solutions to simplify and automate those complex business processes. The result? More effective and efficient mission capability that saves both time and money.
Building Agile Organizations
We build Agile governance models to cover iterative planning requirements and frequent development, testing, and deployment cycles. Our innovative framework engages users, creating visibility for key stakeholders. By deploying an Agile framework, we help you transform agency operations and improve internal development best practices by deploying several different methods tailored to your specific needs.
- Agile organization—What are you trying accomplish? Starting with a thorough IT program assessment, we provide technology strategies that incorporate new ways of thinking, behaving, and managing your IT programs—improving both efficiency and production.
- Agile process—How are you currently operating? We examine your current process and timeline, looking for weaknesses and making specific recommendations for improvements at each step of the process.
- Agile implementation—How well are your programs implementing Agile methods?We deploy Agile practitioners to work along side your teams to realize immediate benefits from Agile methods and enable your teams to deliver mission-critical capability faster.
Our work in the Federal Sector is grounded in our knowledge of enterprise-wide systems, our in-depth experience with Federal agency operations, and our successful track record for delivering solutions that work. Let us help you become Agile.
Delivering Enterprise Services
Moving to the cloud means more than gaining efficiencies and reducing costs. It means taking services to the enterprise level, and getting what you pay for. We help agencies develop plans and architect solutions that take advantage of the cloud securely and confidently. Our team combines process, tools and governance to build and maintain your cloud applications.
- Enterprise Shared Services—How efficient is your approach to getting to the cloud and getting the most out of it? By streamlining processes and integrating tools and standards, Enterprise Shared Services Solution (ES3), our solution uses a precise mix of open source tools to eliminate multiple platforms, lower costs, and reduce development time. ES3 features built-in integration, on-going monitoring, security testing, and operational capabilities designed to fit the needs of your agency. All of this while meeting security and compliance standards.
We help you plan for the cloud, get to the cloud, and manage your services once you’re in the cloud.
Creating Effective Customer Connections
We know how critical it is to connect with customers using current technology. With the experience of Blackstone’s team, you’ll get a seamless flow of data between you and the people you need to reach. We offer a range of solutions from feature-rich customer relationship management applications to a more effective web presence.
- CRM Solutions—How do you track your interactions with people? Our CRM applications take advantage of functionality rich tools, tailor them to your business process, and enable information tracking and workflow automation to be sure people have access to the services our clients provide and the interactions are consistent and timely.
- Web Content Management Solutions—How do you focus your efforts on managing mission-critical content rather than managing infrastructure? Our solution reuses code to reduce cost, facilitates easy maintenance and accelerates development. We combine opensource technology with structured processes to deliver vendor-agnostic solutions that work in any public, private, or hybrid cloud environment.
- Mobile Solutions—How do your customers choose to interact with you online? When designing your website, our approach emphasizes usability and a mobile-first, mobile-friendly responsive design. We include features to promote online collaboration and use social media. Our designs automatically detect the end user’s device and deliver an overall better user experience.
These are just a few of our solutions. Our ability to make an impact on our clients is driven by our deep mission expertise. We go beyond simply having a great idea – We work hand in hand with our clients, understanding their business and unique operating environments. Additional Federal technology consulting services include:
- Agile Methods – implementation and coaching
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions
- IT Organization Development and Transformation Services
- Web Content Management
- Software Assurance and Information Security
- Cloud-based Migration and Management
- Mobile Application Development and Testing
- Integrated Enterprise Service Solutions
We have partnered with many clients across the Federal Government. Some of our Federal technology consulting clients have included:
- The Department of Homeland Security
- Office of the Chief Information Office
- Office of Biometric Information Management
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- The Department of Agriculture
- Food and Nutrition Services
- Agricultural Marketing Services
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Services
- Office of Communications
- The Department of Education
- The Department of Energy
- The Department of Defense
If you are a Federal Government Agency in need of Federal technology consulting services, we invite you to talk with us! Let us put our innovation and our deep experience with government agencies to work for you.
Follow us on twitter: